How it works
IT'S REALLY EASY!
1. Take a digital photo of your child's drawing, or scan it on a printer.
2. Choose a product from the Collection.
3. Add to Cart and Checkout .
4. Once you've made your purchase I'll send you a confirmation email.
Reply to this email attaching a file of your child's picture.
5. I'll create your unique gift made just for you!
6. As soon as it's ready, I'll send you a shipping confirmation email to let you know it's on it's way. It usually takes 5 - 7 days from receiving your artwork to dispatch it.
Some really useful things to know:
I use a direct to garment printing process with water based inks. This provides excellent image quality, durability and wash fastness with soft breathable image feel.
Images can be sent to me in jpeg, jpg, pdf and psd file formats. The bigger the image size the better quality print, ideally a minimum of 300KB - 1MB or 200dpi, no file is too big! I will notify you if the image quality is questionable.
If you have any questions or need advice please just get in touch, I'm happy to preview a drawing or send a proof.
Please read the FAQs for more tips on taking and sending photos.